It’s fair to say that death is something that most of us tend to put off thinking about until we absolutely have to.
Because of this, it can sometimes be quite shocking and confusing when you lose a loved one because up to this point, nobody has told you what sorts of processes you are going to have to go through and tasks you are going to have to undertake.
Planning a funeral isn’t a job that anyone ever dreams about doing, but when the time comes, you always want to make sure that you organise everything in the perfect and most fitting way.
Here at Cairns Funeral Directors, our job is to help you do just that.
Here is a small rundown of some of the things that you can expect of a Cairns funeral planning service when the time comes.
- You will work on compiling information to sort out an obituary. This can be one of the most emotional processes of the entire experience because you are bringing up lots of old memories, but your funeral planner can be very helpful during this task and point you in the right directions.
- Deciding on the type of disposition that you are going to have for your loved one, meaning choosing between a traditional burial, cremation, green burial or even internment in a mausoleum if that is the preferred family option.
- The selection of a casket or cremation container, along with identifying a location for the internment and a location for the service to take place.
- Deciding on what type of service you actually want to have. There are plenty of different and special options like a memorial service, military service, any kind of religious service and also just a more general celebration of life.
- Setting up all of the smaller details that come together to make the funeral as ‘nice’ as experience as possible, including choosing florists and flower arrangements, photos to be displayed at the service and the preparation of any videos that you might want to play as part of the service.
So, should you ever find yourself in need of a Cairns funeral planning service, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
Our years of experience and extreme compassion for all clients is what sets us apart from the rest and makes us the best people for the job at such a sensitive time in your life.